These scholarships are for real, and you can win next month.
We weren’t kidding around when we first hinted that we’d be giving out scholarships in April. Last Friday, six students from universities and polytechnics across Nigeria were selected at random through an automatic draw system to each receive a scholarship of ₦150,000. All GTCrea8 e-Savers account holders who had used their e-Savers MasterCard at least five times in the one-month period before the draw were eligible to win, but only six were picked during the selection event which took place at the GTBank headquarters in Victoria Island, Lagos. See the list of winners below.
1. Lemandoro Iranlowo Joy, LASPOTECH (Lagos Zone)
2. Anthony Joshua Obaseki, University of Abuja (Abuja Zone)
3. Kalu Uba Joe, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture (South East Zone)
4. Oladebeye Clement Oluwaseyi, Federal University Oye-Ekiti (South West Zone)
5. Musa Idris Yusuf, Kano State Polytechnic (North East Zone)
6. Ahmed Idris, Ahmadu Bello University (North West Zone)