The Europa League round of 32 was wrapped up yesterday with fifteen second leg games played. A major highlight of the match day was Marcus Rashford’s stellar first team debut for Manchester United. The 18-year-old scored twice in United’s 5-1 trashing of FC Midtjylland at Old Trafford, some kind of redemption after an embarrassing first leg defeat. Five of the finest goals from the games are below.
1. Karim Bellarabi for Bayer Leverkusen (versus Sporting CP)
2. Marek Hamšík for Napoli (versus Villarreal)
3. Moustapha Bayal Sall for AS Saint-Étienne (versus FC Basel)
4. Pione Sisto for FC Midtjylland (versus Manchester United)
5. Marlos for Shakhtar Donetsk (versus Schalke 04)